Thursday, January 20, 2011

Back to the blogging wagon

Long time now.......lots have changed..... literary " lots ". For the last two days i was seriously thinking what to do with this blog.....to scrap it / start a fresh one.....its was logical to scrap this because there was no activity for more than two years and no one was following this now. But many.....MANY......thing in my life badly needs a fresh start.....my inner self didn't allow it......though passively the blog had stuck with me through thick and thin......unaware of what was going through my life.....now not sure where i am heading with this blog.....i wanted it to be tech oriented one when i started it.....but now i am leaving it to the flow of my heart.....my life......let it be a mirror showing the ripples of my life......a self portrait for my thoughts, deeds and adventures........i will try not to be a hypocrite.........

0 comments: