Saturday, January 22, 2011

The prelude !

                Take it from me : It's no mean task, i mean where i left off yesterday. " Pouring my heart into a bowl " even worse when it's for a confession - especially when you can't be a hypocrite. My day was blessed with four hours of drive  - alone, from palakkad to thrissur and back - it was like being in heaven for me. Time to think, think, think, think, think,................and introspect.

                 Man is truly a wonderful being. Isn't it quiet funny and at the same time really amazing that we humans think about what we are thinking.......we study the complexities of our inner-self ( conscious, sub-conscious, un-conscious mind.....or what ever you might call those to be)  and  our thought processes using the very same elements at work. Well let me try to coin a phrase : " You are thinking about how you think by thinking about it ". Wow.......no wonder we are gods best creation.

                Let me come back - my confession. As i have not yet finished emptying my heart into the bowl........i am not sure here, it might be like trying to empty out an ocean into a small hole dug up on the shore........lets get on with the prelude. This prelude is for those of you who don't know me in person. I am eldest son to my sweet parents. Blessed with two siblings - my naughty brother  ( i am proud of him) and my cute little sis ( my silver lining ). By the way it's both boon and bane to be the eldest.......i am sure many know and agree to what i mean, but that's a major force in making me, me. 


Ooops......i have to pause for today. Already 8:00 have to be in theater by 8:30. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Thinking abt what 1 thinks...is a well thought expression.Opening d dusty yet vivid pages of one's life is a brave step bcoz u tend 2 relive dose thoughts of d dark and coloured pages of life and make way 4 u and others 2 do an introspection of wat 1 thinks abt their living body...back and forth. It diffuses light on the inevitable thought dat 1 is 2 never die an unlived life. People believe in free thinking and subsequently free actions bt i am apprehensive abt it bcoz its all about performativity. Thumbs up 4 reviving ur blog.im not unknown 2 d author bt he is one of d biggest critic of mine so am i to him. Sound roots for firm fshp and reln.