Monday, January 24, 2011

Expected a storm, but was just like a light breeze.....

Jan 24 th between 11:00 AM and 11:30 AM......as per the astrologer the right time to put an end to my dreams......dreams that kept me going for six long years. You must be thinking why am i posting this here for the whole world to read - simple. I just want to be true to myself and besides I want this blog to have nothing but truth, unadulterated truth. More over later it should play a key part in my confessions. Yeah, I was talking about dreams......dreams can mean different things for different people. For some its their route map, a map to ensure they keep on winning and winning all the time. Again for some its their inspiration and reflection of the future......yet for some others its their only wealth, their everything. The underlying fact is : be it Mr. Bill Gates or the poorest begger to ever walk this earth dreams are always close to heart. Without dreams our hearts would be nothing but a barren waste land, incapable of anything remotely human. Dreams coloured my life so well that I was literally in heaven. But now I have lost the ones I cared for the most. They are shattered around me...all around me.

I am traveling now, in an airbus back home. The seat next to me is vacant. I'm keying down this post through my phone. Feeling sleepy, but I've promised myself one post per day. By the way the dreams I have lost is questioning my conscience . They are asking me why have I left them unfinished and half way through. What answer shall I give them? The truth is I failed.....failed to live my dreams. There are some moments in life how ever much you try to win fate doesn't allow you to. I never spared any effort to keep my dreams going but each time fate with a naughty smile kept defeating me. Hey I am no way a pessimist.....and I know harder the life hits you stronger you become. I believe for every single dream that's shattered today thousands more will be budding, I really am hungry to cherish every single of those beautiful moments when dreams touch reality.

As I said in the title I "expected a storm ". I used to fear that this day would burn me like in hell, but nothing happened......just a soft breeze. I am surprised and even a bit disappointed about how I faced the issue. Its as if I am cocooned inside a hard shell......a shell that my mind prepared to keep me safe. I didn't know until today that such a ' bunker ' existed. Just trust in yourselves......we are capable of getting over it.......after all we are the most evolved of all life forms on earth.

2 comments:

joseph said...

Was it anywhere related to a relationship..coz I can smell something burning.. Did it go welll?

Bijo Benjamin said...

Ya Joseph...it is. The relationship went well...but what followed, as u said burned me....