Friday, January 21, 2011

I have a confession to make ! !

                    What is a "Confession”?? It's something like: In Catholic teaching, the Sacrament of Penance is the method of the Church by which individual men and women may confess sins committed after baptism and have them absolved by a priest.

                   The whole idea is to admit that you have done something wrong, ask forgiveness and then to swear that you won’t repeat it (yeah, absolution too)  - I have a very simple question - why should you do something wrong in the first place and then go through the entire "confession" ( only to repeat it again). Isn't it better to treat the disease than the symptom?? OMG any one from church listening.....this might be heresy.  Just some stray thoughts, that’s all.

                  This is exactly my problem. I will beat around the bush without coming to the point and finally when I do, I’ll be missing it by the whole 11 yards.........well I was about to confess. I tried to prepare a small note of things that I should be confessing about.....I ran out of paper. NOW STOP JUDGING ME - you are wrong. Just that my sense of right and wrong is too sensitive - I am a big fan of Albert Einstein, so I know it can be relative too. At this point of time my conscience is not clear. My conscience is bugging me for letting go of many things which were dear to my heart. But do you really have a choice? I want all of you to know......give me some time pour out my heart into a bowl.....fill my pen with that and to etch out the most bleeding parts of my life.......my confession !!

0 comments: